How do I enroll in a class?
Check out our enrollment information page HERE.
What should I bring with me to class?
- A flat buckle style collar with ID tags. Dogs are not permitted to wear:
- Choke chains
- Pinch (prong) collars
- We recommend and carry our favorite head halters and harnesses that help reduce pulling. We offer free fittings to assist you in finding the properly sized product for your dog to assist with training.
- 4-6 foot leash
- No retractable leashes please!
- Training rewards
- A very large quantity of soft, smelly, pea-sized treats
- KCA apron (provided by us at your first class)
- Hands free leash (a sturdy belt works great!)
- Clicker (provided by us at your first class)
- Mat or Rug
- A hungry dog!
Where do classes/workshops meet?
All classes are held in the Training Barn located directly behind Blair Animal Clinic. Our location information can be found here.
What vaccinations are required to attend a class or workshop?
Please refer to our vaccinations page for further details, here.
What is your refund policy?
Full payment is required at time of registration.
If you are unable to complete a class due to the enrolled pet suffering an unexpected illness or injury, a credit may be issued at our discretion for any funds not used. Any credit issued will be applied to use for future behavior or training services we offer.
All credits are calculated subtracting the cost of supplies and the per session fee for each session attended.
We regret that no credits or refunds can be provided for any other reason.